Ways to Support the United Board

gximage2 (1)

The United Board is a tax-exempt, charitable 501(c)(3) organization in the United States, and all contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by U.S. law. The United Board is also a registered charity in Hong Kong and gifts made to our Hong Kong Office are tax-deductible in Hong Kong.

Ways to Give
Please make your donation (in HK$ or US$) payable to United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia with the memo indicating the approved project at an institution, purpose, and/or United Board program.  Please send your donation to the office from which you need a charitable tax receipt issued:

U.S. office:
United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia
475 Riverside Drive, Suite 1221
New York, NY 10115

Asia office:
United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia
1/F, Chung Chi College Administration Building
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, New Territories
Hong Kong

By transferring appreciated stock or securities to the United Board, you receive a tax deduction and can avoid capital gains taxes. To learn more, download this form or consult our FAQs.
Create long-term impact by setting up an endowment fund with the United Board. Click here to learn more.
You can make a transformative impact and support the United Board’s work by including a gift in your estate plan to the United Board. There are often significant tax benefits with making planned gifts. Click here to learn more.
Check if your employer matches charitable contributions made by their employees. If so, please request and fill out a matching gift form and send it to: United Board, 475 Riverside Drive, Suite 1221, New York, NY 10115.
Make a gift in memory of a loved one or to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary. Contact Sahm Forbes, Development Officer, at 212.870.2680 or make a gift online.
Learn More

Meet Our Supporters